We’re hiring! Are you a creative individual who has a passion for all things video? We need a creative pro to join our team to oversee video projects from conception to completion. This individual will be responsible for shooting, editing, and final post production. The ideal candidate has prior video production experience and works well within a team.
Abbey Mecca is a branding, advertising, and digital marketing agency located in Downtown Buffalo and a walk away from Canalside. Work will be on site to help us brainstorm and collaborate. However, one must also be able to work independently as well.
Our founding partner C. Robert Abbey said, “Every brand has a story to tell. Our job is to tell that story in unique and memorable ways.” We’re hoping you can help us tell these stories with video. Think you have what it takes?
- Experience in video filming/editing using Adobe Premiere
- Experience with After Effects and creation of motion graphics
- Experience with creative suite Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with camera / film equipment including cameras, lenses, lighting
- Ability to plan and organize project files for video creation
- Working in a team environment with on-camera talent
- Organize and manage footage for video pre-production and post-production
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics or other on-screen text and elements into video
- Adding motion graphics and special effects to a video
- Creativity and attention to detail is a must
- Desire to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s degree in film/video/animation or related field
- 3-4 years related work experience required
To apply, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with a link to your portfolio projects.